Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. We are here to provide all of our clients with a clear jargon free professional VAT service. Helping them to stay compliant with current VAT regulations and to ensure the right amount of tax is paid.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
Brayne, Williams & Barnard provide efficient cost effective VAT services & advice, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes
Call us today for more information about our VAT Services & Advice, and our VAT healthcheck.