Tax & Planning
Brayne, Williams & Barnard Chartered Accountants can help you with:
The tax environment is constantly changing and regulatory requirements are increasing and therefore it is vital that tax risks are effectively managed.
Whether you are an individual or a business, coping with tax regulations can be very time consuming, complicated and highly stressful. Our tax department is here to ensure you comply with regulations and ensure you pay the right amount of tax.
Our team provide tax services to companies, businesses and individuals ensuring they remain compliant in the areas of corporate taxes, indirect taxes and accounting.
Companies need to consider whether:
- Their compliance returns are compiled and submitted correctly
- Their tax requirements are completed efficiently
- They are paying the correct amount of tax.
For individuals and private clients our team can help you whether you are an entrepreneur starting up a business or need wealth management services. Areas individuals need to consider are:
- The complex interaction between personal and company taxes
- Setting up an office from home
- The interplay of personal and business ambitions whilst understanding the tax consequences and costs
- the balance between employment reward and equity, retirement planning, family trusts and charitable gifts.